Tuesday, June 22, 2010

The Wedding Bands

Had our bands chosen at Lee Hwa in the end. We had a hard time choosing the right pair. It was either he liked his but I don't like mine. So in the end, we each bought an individual ring, but it still fits! Haha...

All along I thot my ring size was #10, but this time round all my rings were bought in size #9.

After settling the design, we had to think of what to engrave on it. Hmm, as there is serious limitation for my design, I have to think of words with letters no more than 6? Haha.. seriously, this is a big challenge for me. :( Even if I choose to engrave in chinese, also might have a problem because Lee Hwa does not engrave anything in chinese... But for dear, it is a different story. His ring can be engraved fully around the circumference... 好幸福, 好羡慕哦!

Collected our wedding bands on Sunday, went to racky around Orchard Cineleisure and Cuppage for the shop that does engraving. But don't know why we just can't find them when we need them...

Why oh why ah!

No comments:

Post a Comment