Friday, June 11, 2010

Justice of the Peace

We do not have any special JPs in mind. But we are slowly starting to panic. What if last minute we can't find any good JP to hold our ROM? What if the JP we got is nasty? I read in the forum that there were one couple whose JP stood them out, and did not turn up for their big day, in the end they had to cancel the whole event. That is so mean of the JP.

Also, I read in the forum that there were some couples who managed to booked an appointment with the JPs way ahead of the 3 months rule. Really hope by the time I'm making my appointment with the JPs it will all be fine.

I emailed one JP recommended in the forum, who is a very popular choice on Monday. His reply was really prompt as mentioned, but he did not immediately agreed to our invitation. We were told that his schedule for October was not out yet, thus, would not want to commit just yet. Oh well, guess I need to enquire with him early next month then.

I called up another JP as recommended by the previous wedding planner, but till date, there is no reply from him yet. Guess I need to find other alternatives. Just in case.

No comments:

Post a Comment