Monday, July 5, 2010

Wedding sorrows

So when you thought that everything was settled and you are happily waiting for your big day, things can never go so smoothly as they seems. Just as I thought I have found the solution to the last item on my mind, things happen.

Managed to engrave our wedding bands at Bits and Pieces (AMK hub outlet). It was not the best choice, but it definitely was worth it. Our engravement was a simple last name of each others' but it really meant alot.

So what happened leh? My MUA told me she can not make it on the time that Jessica had arranged with her. She wanted to do my makeup and hairstyling at the restaurant itself. I definitely do not wish to do it there. So pls GOD, pls stop making fun of me liao. I really am stressed and tired out due to work pile and all these wedding preparations. :(

Trixie is also hunting for her proposal ring to get Anas to buy it and proposed to her... Wish her luck :D

No comments:

Post a Comment