Monday, June 7, 2010

My Proposal

There were no on the knees scene, just pure surprise and love... :)

Ming Kun decided to take me on a photoshoot of the sunrise on our 2nd year anniversary.. I do not know if it was on purpose or by chance as he was suppose to be at work, but decided not to in the end as I was on leave the whole week due to CNY. We were early when we reached ECP, and was very worried if the sun decided not to rise in favour of us. So we stood prepared the few hours in hope of the glim of light!

Alas, we failed, so we packed up and went for breakfast @ macdonalds in the end. We stayed around ECP further to wait for the day to break dawn, and after that we continued with more photoshoots. After that, we drove our way back to return my aunt's car, and that is when he finally proposed.

It was too late to think why I accepted his proposal without him even kneeling. But I do no mind if he kneel down to help me tie my shoelace next time... Haha..

No comments:

Post a Comment