Tuesday, June 8, 2010

The preparations

After the proposal, we started to think of dates. Meaningful dates, special dates, anniversay dates, etc. In the end, we decided on 10 October 2010. Why? I guess because it was a special date since our anniversary was nowhere near. But not long after we settled for it, I realised that it actually has another meaning. 它代表了两个人在一起,共同创造新的开始。。。 That is why I will never want to change our ROM day to other dates anymore. Even if it means not having our priority choice of venue at Keppel Club, Peony Jade.

Well it was kind of a roller coaster ride for the both of us the past 2 months. We actually had the new venue and details settled, but a few weeks later, the wedding planner told us that there was a contractual dispute between the owner and tennent at our chosen venue, thus, we have to source for alternatives! *sigh*

Getting ROM-ed on a popular date, we had to start looking around for the new venue frantically. Trust me, it will never be pleasant to do that. It totally stressed both of us out. But maybe lady luck was on our side, I happened to chance upon Red Dot one evening as my ex-classmates and I went for dinner. It could be due to the fact that it was a evening, therefore, the ambience was really amazing! For no reason, I decided to enquire with them the next day.

Luckily I did my enquiries. We will be holding our ROM there on 10 October 2010. It shall be a 124 more days and counting.

No comments:

Post a Comment