Sunday, August 22, 2010

Marriage Enhancement Course

As the tittle suggest, yes, dear and myself went for the course on Saturday. Depending on the service provider, the duration and topics will differ. Ours was not too bad. It was a one day course; and we learnt how to communicate better when dealing with conflicts in a marriage. We also learnt how to know more about our other half, and what to expect in a marriage.

Though halfway through the course I was sleepy, I managed to survive the day! Haha.. :p The course is "free" as it will be subsidied by MCYS, the location was easy to find and speaker was not very interesting but at least she took the effort to make our course memorable! Thanks Jennifer..

Had lunch at Shunfu Mall with dear... My guess that his lunch would be chicken rice! And he really wanted to.. Thomson prata was just across the road, but in the end, we both had duck rice instead~ Haha... It was a very very special lunch date... haha.. :p

At the end of the lesson, we both had a certificate as proved that we were attendees of this course. Well, it was a tired day, but I really enjoyed myself trying to know more about my dear, husband-to-be! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment